A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
COMP/CON is a digital toolset for players and GMs of Massif Press' LANCER Tabletop RPG. It is currently under development, but is immediately useful for everyone who wants to play LANCER (or even just experiment with pilot and mech builds)
DISCLAIMER FOR DESKTOP APP:
There are still I/O issues related to file imports and exports.
COMP/CON is available as a web app at compcon.app, and can even be used offline (as a PWA, as well)! If at all possible, please use the web app. More information is coming soon!
- Pilot builder and roster
- Mech configuration builder
- Multiple, saveable equipment configurations for pilots and frames
- Export and share pilots and mechs
- Automation of character math, stat tracking, and leveling up
- Searchable, sortable item lists filtered by attributes and requirements
- Printable generator for pilot and mech sheets (with an option for blank sheets)
- Full item and license catalogues
- NPC, Encounter, and Mission Builders
- Pilot-side and GM-side Encounter runners
- Integrated homebrew editor for shareable custom content
- Campaign Builder
- Phone and Tablet mobile views
- App themes
- Custom art and artist galleries
- Massively expanded print options
- Achievements, Easter Eggs, and other secret stuff
- Lots more
COMP/CON is (and will always be) free, open-source, and hackable. If you like the project and want to contribute, the best way is to donate your time and effort coding, bug hunting, or proposing new features.
We are also running a COMP/CON Patreon, with the majority of the funding going towards commissioning new C/C-specific LANCER artwork. Supporting COMP/CON will net you the ability to vote on artists, get your characters, locations, and ideas into the app, and a contributor badge in the About menu.
- COMP/CON Web app93 days ago
- Bond Fund DonationJun 01, 2020
- Windows executable updated to v2.1May 22, 2020
- COMP/CON v2 - Windows standalone availableApr 27, 2020
- Data Updates and v1.x EOLMar 30, 2020
- v2.0.6 and Long Rim dataFeb 17, 2020
- COMP/CON Version 2.0 LaunchFeb 02, 2020
- Major Stable Update!Aug 27, 2019